The fastest, most accurate, ultra-compact micro reflex sight – the ROMEOZero™ has been optimized for everyday concealed carry and pistols with slim slide profiles. The sight features a ruggedized, WeaponsGrade™ textured polymer body and the SpectraCoat™ HD Polymer lens system. The ROMEOZero enables rapid target acquisition in an everyday carry package at an iron sight price.
ROMEO ZERO is Compatible With:
– Direct mount to P365XL
– Shield RMS-c footprint
– J-Point footprint
Please note, this product is not compatible with slides cut to accept a standard ROMEO1.
– SpectraCoat™ HD Polymer Lens with 10 times the impact resistance over traditional glass lenses
– WeaponsGrade™ Ultralite Polymer housing optimized for use with Polymer pistols, concealed-carry, and also slim slide profiles such as single-stack 1911s, and sub-compact firearms.
– Stippling pattern on the housing matches P365 and P365XL grip pattern, for an integrated look
– 8 vivid, user-configurable daytime illumination levels
– MOTAC™ (Motion Activated Illumination System) that powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not
– Parallax free
– Highly efficient, point source LED emitter for a crisp dot that is 8 times more efficient than conventional red dots
– 10 year battery life – unrivaled in a micro reflex sight
– Assembled in USA
Specifications for OpticsPlanet Exclusive Sig Sauer Romeo Zero Red Dot Sight:
|Objective Lens Diameter:
||0.7 – 0.59 in
||SIG Sauer P365 XL, SIG Sauer P365