The OSCAR8™ is a premium, angled eyepiece 27–55×80 mm spotting scope. Featuring SIG SAUER’s industry-leading HDX™ optical design combining extra-low dispersion glass with high light transmittance glass, SCHMIDT-PECHAN prism and fully multi-coated lenses to provide unmatched resolution, image contrast, color clarity, and image brightness. The spotting scope features a fast focus adjustment along with an ergonomically designed, durable, non-slip rubber armor to protect the OSCAR8 in any environment.
– HDX Advanced optical system comprising both High Definition (ED) and High Transmittance (HT) glass for ultra-high resolution, optical performance, and light transmission
– SCHMIDT-PECHAN prism, combined with HD glass, provide unmatched chromatic and spherical aberration correction for clear, vibrant images
– Spectracoat™highly efficient, ultra-wide broadband, anti-reflection lens coatings reduce surface reflections to extremely low levels across the entire visible spectrum providing superior light transmission
– Angled eyepiece, combined with rotating tripod collar, provides the user with multiple viewing angles, to accommodate setup and usage in any terrain
– Comes equipped with a variable power eyepiece. This eyepiece can be locked into place or removed so that the OSCAR8 can accept other variable or fixed power eyepieces.
– Waterproof and fog proof, the OSCAR8 will provide unmatched performance in all environmental conditions
– Adjustable eyecups allow the user to optimize eye relief for use with or without glasses
– Lightweight and robust aircraft grade aluminum housing, combined with rubberized non-slip grip armor, ensures a lifetime of use in the worst conditions
– Custom SIG SAUER fitted neoprene cover included
– Covered by SIG SAUER’s INFINITE Guarantee™ and Electronics Limited Warranty, see website for full details.
– Assembled in USA
Specifications for Sig Sauer Oscar8 27-55x80mm Spotting Scope:
|Color:||Flat Dark Earth|
|Magnification:||27 – 55 x|
|Objective Lens Diameter:||80 mm|
|Eye Relief:||17 – 16 mm|
|Exit Pupil:||2.96 – 1.45 mm|
|Field of View, Linear:||105 – 73 ft at 1000 yds|
|Field of View, Angle:||2 – 1.4 degrees|
|Scope Body Type:||Angled|
|Close Focus:||5 m|
|Water Resistant Mark:||1 m|